9 May 2019
New role - Graduate Technical Support
Bright, enthusiastic computer graduates wanting to pursue a fulfilling career for an established, dynamic software company.
The role includes a variety of in-house testing and development tasks, project management support and troubleshooting technical issues for our customers. You will have the opportunity to be involved in the full development life cycle of our clinical software, including our new mobile application.
Prior work experience isn't necessary, but you'll need to be sharp, interested in clinical systems and willing to learn a range
- Degree educated with a 2:1 or above in BSc/MSc Computer Science or similar.
- A genuine interest in IT and a technical mindset
- Excellent communication skills, a proactive approach and positive attitude
- Web development capabilities e.g. Web API 2
- Skills in Angular JS or Front development experience
- Solid SQL and C#
At Bluespier, you can expect challenging projects, task ownership, outstanding training and professional development, and ultimately, the chance to grow a career in an experienced company helping to improve patient care in the NHS.
As well as a competitive salary and excellent Droitwich office location, you can look forward to further benefits including: Annual Bonus, Free Parking, Company Pension Scheme, 25 days holiday and frequent company social events.
To apply, send a full CV and cover note to: email@example.com
For more information, call 0333 014 6262.