8 May 2019
Are you a dynamic, motivated graduate? We are hiring!
Join our rapidly growing team working for a leading successful clinical software business. Opportunities for growth and development within this fast paced environment.
POST: Graduate Account Manager
REPORTS TO: Head of Sales and Accounts
LOCATION: Droitwich, UK
SALARY: Competitive and dependant on experience + benefits
WORKING HOURS: 37.5
MAIN PURPOSE: Working within the Sales and Accounts team to ensure long term relationships with customers, ensure the renewal of current contracts and increase revenue.
- Process new sales leads for sales team
- Monitor customer accounts and build long-lasting relationships with key external stakeholders
- Expand the use of the system by identifying potential sales opportunities
- To support the customer in maximising the benefits from Bluespier ensuring Bluespier is indispensable
- Liaise with the customer support team and the customer to manage high priority calls
- Keeping track of sales targets
- Learn and maintain strong product and system knowledge
- Demonstrate software to potential customers
- Administrative support to the sales team
- Proven work experience within a software company, NHS background or other relevant experience
- BA/BS degree in Business Management, Sales or a relevant field
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Excellent negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Tight organisational and time management skills
- Full UK driving licence
At Bluespier, you can expect challenging projects, task ownership, outstanding training and professional development, and ultimately, the chance to grow a career in an experienced company helping to improve patient care in the NHS.
As well as a competitive salary and excellent Droitwich office location, you can look forward to further benefits including: Annual Bonus, Free Parking, Company Pension Scheme, 25 days holiday and frequent company social events.
To apply, send a full CV and cover note to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, call 0333 014 6262.